MENLA supports people
vulnerable people, young accidental patients, ophthalmic patients, cancer victims who meet the below criteria:
- No violation of any law
- Financial need: Certificated of Poor Family by the authority or equivalence, patients who are unable to cover treatment fees.
- Accidental or fatal disease patients who are the main labor force in their family
Our healthcare donation is subject to the below groups:
- Vulnerablepeople include lonely elderly aged 65 and over; orphans aged 16 and under without any support.
- Fatal disease patients who are unable to cover the treatment or patients in the final stages of death, need to get released in their final days of life.
- Young people, suffering from accidents or fatal diseases, need to be cured for reinhabitation to the community.
- Ophthalmic surgery: we work with partnership hospitals to carry out surgery for 100 cases with cataract or related eye diseases every year.
- Cancer: we target to activities for prevention and early check for cancer. We also support early period cases with their treatment and healthcare services.